I hope you all are doing well! E--- finally came to church again! He got there are like 9:15 (so only 15 minutes late!) dressed all nicely. It was really great. He has been reading our scripture assignments we give him every night! He will go to Lisbon to pass the holidays with his family and then he will come back. He is here studying. I am so excited for him. I bet he will be baptized in January! He is such a special person. Very humble, very spiritual. He is kind of an introvert and doesn't talk to anyone at church so we are trying to help him get friends and stuff. But I totally understand so its all good!
We have been working a lot with a less- active member, S---, and her companion, H---. They aren't married but are living together. She has two cute little daughters and is kind of afraid to remarry because she had a really bad divorce in the past. We have been working with them for awhile and they finally said they will come to church this week. Sandra is afraid of what everyone's reaction will be but she is ready to meet the challenge. Pray for her as well!
I love you all. I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Sister Anderson and Sister Pennock
Inside the Torre dos Clerigoes Chapel ceiling.
View from the tower.
Beautiful Porto view from the Tower of Clerigos.
Torre dos Clerigos.
We got some gelado!
Christmas tree on Praça de Liberdade.
Government buildilng Praça de Liberdade.
Christmas tree from last week!
Festive living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment