Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Porto 1B, Portugal Week 14

Eu amo esta época de Natal! (I love the Christmas season!) Porto is so beautiful around Christmas time. I feel so lucky that I was in the middle of Lisbon for the last Christmas, and I am near Porto this Christmas! It was a rainy day today. I love Porto in the rain! It is so beautiful. I feel like Porto is the most beautiful in the rain.

This week was another great one. We keep finding new FAMILIES to teach. It is incredible! We can't believe how many families we are teaching now. We keep finding new investigators because my companion is so cute and loves to talk to everyone. She is super bubbly! She is the bubbly one and I am the organized one so.. we are a good team! We are working super, super hard.

A--- and their family didn't come to church AGAIN, nor E---. We thought E--- was maybe avoiding us but he called us last night and said that we should come over again and that he misses us. He said he heard us call Sunday morning to go to church but that he felt so tired and didn't even pick up the phone. I bet he will come next week and hopefully A---'s family too. Keep them in your prayers.

I love you all! Have a nice week. Enjoy the Christmas season! :)

Love,
Sister Anderson


Pretty Porto! 



Camara Municipal.







One of my favorite parts of the city. It's especially beautiful on a rainy day.





Ice skating rink.





Christmas decorations.





Girassol Restaurant.





Francesinhas from the Girassol Restaurant, they were good. The sauce was really good but I think I like Café Santiago better. (this is from your list dad)



Mercado (market) de Bolhão. It is really cool.


  

  


Thanks for the dear elder package, grandma!





Cute Christmas tree!! Thanks mommy!



Christmas decorations. I saved the felt nativity mom sent last year.



Stocking spot, awaiting the Belle stocking mom sent to Sister Pennock.



I made ginger snaps from grandmas cookie dough she sent me! we will be giving it to members and investigators this week!! so cute!



Our Christmas tree!!



Christmas tree with lights in the dark. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment