Hey everyone. Love you all. I really love this new area, it is gorgeous! Lots of cool things happened but I still feel just a little bit unorganized. I am trying to learn the area and stuff and I haven't had time to write in my journal really.. so I can't think of anything cool to tell you all right now. Hopefully next week I will be more organized. We have lots of investigators with potential here. Lots of people said they would come to church but didn't. We are working super hard!
The ward is really awesome here. It is a full ward with young women, men, primary, everything! It's great. The members love to feed us and help us teach lessons.
Have a nice week, Love you all!!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Zone Conference
In our cute area. It was raining today but now it's not.
Face masks.
Happy Mother's Day mom!! They had cute decorations. Mother's Day was yesterday for Portugal.
I love this little city.
Cute Mother's Day trees.
Letter to the missionaries about sending packages. I have never been charged any taxes yet, so keep on doing the same thing mom!
We get to go to Coimbra for our zone conferences!!! We snapped a few pics as we walked to the chapel. The rest of the pics are from Coimbra.
No comments:
Post a Comment