It has been a great week. I got TRANSFERRED! I have been traveling pretty much all day. It is a cute little charming historical city. I love it. I don't have much time to talk. I am getting used to this new computer! My companion is adorable. Her name is Sister Dixon! I will be finishing her training.
Back in Foz.. A--- finally came to church! :) I am going to miss Foz and my wonderful friends there!
That's pretty much all I have to say today. Love you all!
Tchau!
xoxo,
Sister Anderson
We had the best ice cream!! An Italian guy was working there. It's Italian gelato!! I love hearing Italian Portuguese speakers, it reminds me of you dad. :)
Nutella and nocciola. (remember what that means dad? :) )
*Dad says hazelnut - one of his favorites!*
Cool wallpaper of Italy.
Face mask. :)
Pictures Soraya took in Foz. :)
Soraya gave each of the sisters a beautiful necklace!
Christine and Soraya! :)
They loved the necklaces!
Prophecies of Portugal from President Monson.
Sister Anderson and Sister Carroll took Soraya a get well note and some American candies when she wasn't feeling well. They love her!

Soraya made them an American lunch with bagels from the U.S. It was delicious!


Christine loves Soraya and is going to miss her!
Christine will miss Soraya's cute dog Loris too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment