Saturday, April 11, 2015

Porto, Portugal, Foz do Douro Week 9

Hello! April 6, 2015

I hope you all enjoyed Easter. I did! It was perfect. We made cute little handouts with caramel popcorn for the members in our ward that we handed out during Conference. We all came to our little chapel to watch it together. I told everyone that it was my grandpa playing the organ. Bispo C--- Santos and Irmâo T--- thought it was pretty cool haha. I loved being able to see Grandpa Clay! I just love this time of year. It is my favorite time of year. I love spring.. I love flowers! Here in Foz there are so many flowers blooming! When we are walking around we can smell the flowers everywhere. Whenever there is a breeze the smell of beautiful spring flowers comes with it. I love flowers. It is really hot now. Not cold at all! I got a little sunburned on my head and Bispo told me that I was really burnt haha. Irmâ N--- said like ´´Poor thing, she is really white.´´ brancinha means really white haha. They were all freaking out like I had totally burned myself and I came home and I'm barely burnt at all! I am using sunscreen haha. Portuguese people don't understand.

The work is going well. We are still working on finding some new, solid investigators. We have quite a few ´´eternigators´´ as they like to call them. We have investigators that just don't keep commitments. We just need to work hard and find more investigators! We are doing our best. I love my area, I love my comp, I love training. Everything is going well!

Have a wonderful week!

Love,
Sister Anderson

Easter Conference Sunday.



Some really good oriental food with shrimp curry and pineapples. Yum!



We bought some Easter flowers for our window!






Cool view of a bridge in the distance.



A pretty view and sunset.



With B---, she does our hair every time we come over, she is such a sweetie!



She wanted me to take a picture of her lost tooth - cute!



I made caramel corn for the members for conference and they loved it.


The end result. :)



Easter outfit.



New gelly shoes I bought from a Chinese store for 4 euros!!






We celebrated with kinder eggs and.. guess who I got!



Thanks Mom!!! Easter!



Our celebration.






I GOT RAPUNZEL!!!



Sister carroll got merida!



Fun little toys - haha!



Egg festivities.



I painted my nails and fingers mint.



The perfect little nail painting station coffee table.






P-day selfies.






We are going all produce!! With eggs and nuts for protein dont worry. It's going to be good. We even got mushrooms and avocados! This was our food purchase for this week and we still have some fish and chicken that we will eat too.









Pictures from Soraya! She gave them the Easter gummies and cute hair flower for above their ears. The cute dog belongs to Soraya and her name is Loris. Thank you Soraya!


















No comments:

Post a Comment