This past week was a good one. As always! J--- was at church again yesterday. And he said the opening prayer! He has come such a long way. I am so happy for him. He said that he wants to be the one to baptize A--- and A--- said that she believed in the Book of Mormon and the church so we`ll see what happens! I am excited for them. We had divisions this past week and we found lots of cool new people to teach. We are working on setting up appointments with them all right now. We are kind of in the process of letting some of our old investigators who aren't progressing ´´rest´´ a bit. But we have lots of new investigators with potential.
I am so excited for Easter. I really love it! In our studies as a mission we are studying the last week of Christ. I challenge you all to study it this week as well! There is a really good guide in the back of the Bible I think. It lists the events before the Resurrection and where they are found in the New Testament. I have loved studying more about my Savior around Easter-time. What He did for us truly is incredible. God´s plan for us is incredible! We all have so much potential. We just need to keep pressing forward with faith and diligence. Have a nice week, everyone!
Boa Páscoa!
Tchau.
Love,
Sister Anderson
A statue by Castelo de Queijo that we went to today for p-day.
We have the best beaches here in Foz.
Surfers are out! It's still slightly too cold for my liking but they are out!
A german photographer took our picture for us. He was taking pictures for a travel agency here.
Castelo de Queijo, or Prince Eric's Castle as I like to call it. It is very cool.
I'm pretty sure Prince Eric is from Portugal. :)
Cool huh? There are little castles like this everywhere.
The moat/drawbridge area. It's cool to imagine when this castle was actually in use with peasants and a lord.
Info about the castle. The English translation doesn't really make sense though - haha!
The beaches here would be perfect for our family. They are huge and gorgeous and they have a little pirate ship playground!!!! William would be thrilled!! It's right on the ocean!!
The pirate playgroud in the distance.
Architecture like this is all the way up the coast that we walked on today. There are so many nice beaches with all these little cafes.
That's Sister Carroll :)
The beach makes me want to be a pirate or a mermaid. :)
Quaint little cafes like this are everywhere.
Mainstreet foz. reminds me of Mainstreet Disneyland except there's a beach in the background and the whole street is sloped.
Pastry of the day.
I love this house!
My desk with my easter display!
We bought matching slippers from the euro store. It's like the dollar store but euros!!
Everything is one euro - haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment