Wow. It was a crazy week! But a great one. This computer that I am on today has a really terrible keyboard so it is frustrating me to type but I will try my best. I love being a trainer! It is the best thing in the world. We have worked so hard these past few days and we have been inviting our investigators to be baptized. We invited A--- and R---. They both said no. But now we know why! J--- said that he wants to be the one to baptize A---. When he is active in the church again. He finally came to church again yesterday! It was so nice to see him there. A--- and R--- both said they believe that the church is true. R--- said that it's hard for her to change because she has always been Catholic and she has friends and sings in the choir. But she said she would prepare to be baptized. They both said they would be baptized someday. So that's progress! :) They both know the church is true.
My birthday was awesome. I decorated with stuff my mom sent me and I made my own cake. It was so good! Everything was perfect. The week was crazy. I went down to Lisbon to pick up my trainee, Sister Carroll. She is a sweetheart! We make a good team. She was serving in California for one transfer while she waited for her visa. She was speaking Spanish there! And now shes learning Portuguese with me. :)
Sorry its super short this week but the keyboard is really bugging me. Ugh.
Have a nice week! :)
Love,
Sister Anderson
My new companion Sister Carroll and President and Sister Fluckiger.
Thanks Grandma!
My birthday with my temporary companion Sister Jones.
The birthday cake I made myself and birthday decorations from mom. :)
Pictures of beautiful Porto.
Birthday presents and decorations from home.
The following pictures were taken by Soraya, an awesome member in their ward! Thank you Soraya!!
_image001.jpg)


















No comments:
Post a Comment