Querida Família e Amigos, December 1, 2014
Wow! This week was a great one! Every week is great though. :) We were guided by the Holy Ghost to lots of new people. We really witnessed the benefits of effective planning this week. We planned out each day carefully and thoroughly. Even though our plans didn´t alwyas go as planned, we were always in the right place at the right time. If we exercfise faith by planning and following through with our plans, the Lord leads us to where we need to go.
We taught so many lessons this week with L---. We joke that we have a trio companionship and she is our third companion. She is 15 years old and a member. She is such a sweetie! She and I have this little connection. We mostly speak through hand gestures, looks, and lyrics to English songs that we both know haha. We are both really chill so we get along great!
A--- (the one we called and he said he had prayed for us to call him) will be baptized this Sunday! If he can stop smoking completely. We have been helping him stop. Hopefully he will be able to overcome his addiction. The other day we met up with him for a lesson and he had a plastic Sagres Beer cup and we flipped out. I had a little heart attack! But then he showed us that it was just water haha. He said that we could even test it if we wanted.
We are so blessed. I love being a missionary. Sunday night we will find out if we are being transferred.. I hope I get to stay. I love you all! Thank you for your support. :)
Boa semana!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Our meeting with the leader of missionary work in our ward, Abinoan. :)
Herbal tea with chocolate bolo in the cutest little cafe.
Our little Christmas tree that we decorated. It came in Grandma Marcia's package!
The bolo we got from Abinoan. YUM!!! I love our ´´meetings.´´
I love this quote. It's okay that we don't cry, Benjy!! pmg page 99
I love this place.
Pretty Lisboa.
:)
Things like this are everywhere.. all around lisboa!
Look closely. He was waiting for the bus with us! lolol
My countdowns. We hung them up:)
We will buy a Christmas tree today and put it right there!!
For Isaac and Johnny. COOL! haha Every time I see this I think of them.
I felt like I was home. Haha. Its a HUGE disney store. Beautiful!!
WOW!!! Thanks Grandma Marcia, James & Andrea & family, mom!!!! The Christmas season has been great! Pretty much all we eat now is chocolate. I love it.
FELIZ NATAL
Thanks for the scarf, Melanie & Kazlie! :)
Malta.. so good. Look it up mom! You would like it. Its a drink from Denmark. It tastes just like black licorice. Reminded me of Grandma Lila.
No comments:
Post a Comment