Olá minha familia e meus amigos! November 24, 2014
This past week was a great one! I LOVE my mission. It almost seems too perfect! I love Lapa so much. I could seriously stay here my whole mission and be perfectly content. I hope I get to stay here for Christmas. Àguida is already planning on having a little celebration with us on Christmas! We will see what happens. This transfer is short. It ends on December 7th ish. And the next transfer is 8 weeks long! Hopefully I will get to stay!
There are Christmas lights all over the city. They haven´t turned them on yet. I am so, so excited to see Lisboa all lit up for Christmas! For Christmas I have decided to read the New Testament again and really focus on becoming more like Christ. Preach My Gospel has a really nice chapter about ´´Christlike Attributes.´´ I have been picking one each week and every day in my personal studies I study that certain attribute. I have felt a lot more in tune with the Spirit! It is really great.
Elder Cook gave us a challenge to read and study the following before Christmas:
The last chapter of Mathew, Mark and Luke.
The last two chapters of John.
And Acts 1:1-8
They are all chapters about Christ´s Resurrection. I am looking forward to reading and pondering them! It is a perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit. You should all do it too. :)
Eu sei que Jesus Cristo é nosso Salvador e Redentor. Eu sei que Ele pode ajudar-nos e dar-nos consolo. Jesus Cristo conhece todas as nossas e Ele ama-nos muito. Nos podemos ser limpo de nossos pecados e começar de novo por causa da Expiação de Jesus Cristo. Sempre, nos podemos ter esperança. Eu sou grata por meu Salvador! Eu espero que vocês tem um boa semana!
Love,
Sister Anderson
_DSC00638.JPG)
And Acts 1:1-8
They are all chapters about Christ´s Resurrection. I am looking forward to reading and pondering them! It is a perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit. You should all do it too. :)
Eu sei que Jesus Cristo é nosso Salvador e Redentor. Eu sei que Ele pode ajudar-nos e dar-nos consolo. Jesus Cristo conhece todas as nossas e Ele ama-nos muito. Nos podemos ser limpo de nossos pecados e começar de novo por causa da Expiação de Jesus Cristo. Sempre, nos podemos ter esperança. Eu sou grata por meu Salvador! Eu espero que vocês tem um boa semana!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Ready for my interview with President Fluckiger.
They have Christmas decorations like this everywhere! I can't wait to see the lights turned on.
Thanks for the packages!!!
I was SO EXCITED when I saw this in the mail. Congrats Kennie!!!
Getting ready to cook our Pudim de Manga!
Our Pudim all ready to set in the fridge!
I bought another one (Christmas countdown) - Disney princess. I couldn't resist!
Recipe for pudim de manga.
Our beautiful pudim de manga.
I LOVE MY STOCKING. Thanks Mom!
I finally got a somewhat decent trolley picture. It's hard when they are moving haha!
Cool really steep touristy trolley that we went on today - haah (for the second time)
its free with our city passes.
Sometimes we eat mcflurrys from mcdonalds. hahahaha :) This was today at Colombo
Colombo mall. Italian pasta and we could choose the toppings! Carbonara sauce - soo good!
Colombo!!!!!! coolest mall EVER!
Little dispalys at the bottom of the tree.
Colombo. There are A MILLION tiny little displays around the bottom with moving figures. It reminds me of storybrooke at Disneyland.
To meet pai natal!
Ferrero rocher - these are every where! They remind me of you, dad!
Ahh - Lisboa!
No comments:
Post a Comment