January 25, 2016
This week was another whirlwind week with lots of lessons and new investigators! We keep finding new families. It really is incredible. I don't think I have ever had this much success my whole mission! We are working really hard.
F--- still has doubts about the Word of Wisdom. It has been a little stressful- he has the beginning phases of Alzheimer's so the poor guy forgets a lot of things. We always have to help him find his car and stuff like that. He has been teaching lessons with us! He loves to be a missionary and help with the work. He is the sweetest. This past week we had many lessons with him trying to help him understand why we shouldn't drink coffee, or one little cup of wine at dinner. He was being so stubborn! But this morning he told us he would stop drinking coffee. We are trying to help him understand that if he truly believes Joseph Smith was a prophet, he needs to trust in his guidance and trust in the Word of Wisdom. He said he will experiment. We are hoping for the best! Hopefully he will remember that he made the decision to stop. :)
We haven't been able to talk to S--- and H--- for a few weeks. Last week S--- worked until very late every night and was super busy and stressed. We are hoping that we will be able to talk to them this week.
It is so weird that my mission is coming to a close! I feel really at peace about the work I have done. I am getting ready to come home and start the next phase in life. We had a busy pday and so I didn't really take any pics this week.
I love you all! Have a nice week.
Love,
Sister Anderson
Pday selfie with my curly hair. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment