This week was a good one! The investigator I told you about last week is still planning on being baptized this Saturday! I hope everything goes well! We came into church this Sunday and didn't see him there so it scared us. But after the meeting was over we noticed that he was behind us! He has come to church all by himself 3 times.
Our transfers are this Monday. I will probably stay because this is my only transfer here! I hope we both stay together. :)
Love you all! Have a nice week!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Nazaré! So pretty. It would be the perfect place to honeymoon!
Nazaré
Nazaré! Gorrrrrgeous unreal beach!
Cliff of Nazaré
We went up the elevator all the way up the cliff!
Up on top of the cliff looking down.
On top of the cliff!
Ahh so pretty. There are all these little tiny streets that just wind around with little benches and lamps and restaurants everywhere!!
The cliff we went up.
No comments:
Post a Comment