The sun is out everyone! There is sun in Porto! Last week there were about four days of just this misty death as we like to call it. But now there is sun! It is so warm. I finally don't need my huge coats that I am so sick of. Hooray!
We had a really cool lesson with J--- and A--- this week. J--- promised us he would start coming to church! He has renewed his conversion. I am so happy for him! A--- still says she doesn't want to go to church but she is coming along. She definitely feels the spirit when we teach!
I want to talk about A--- and her family this week. A--- and C---! They have 5 children. Two are grown up with their own children and the others are teenagers. Anyways, we passed by A---´s house just to see what would happen. Usually they just tell us to leave because they are busy. This time was the same BUT C--- said that the weekend would work better and to come again on Sunday! So we scheduled a time and came back on Sunday and A--- and C--- were there waiting for us. We had a REAL lesson. It was so nice! The Spirit was so strong. They were so receptive. A--- was crying during our lesson. After the lesson she told us that she feels like her mom is speaking through me. Her mom passed away but she feels like she is there with her when I am there. I´m thinking her mom wants her to be baptized! It was so special. They both said they will come to church Sunday and they really meant it. I hope all goes well and that they come to church! I am really excited about their progress. I am so glad we decided to pass by their house one last time.
This week we traveled down to Lisbon to get Sister Stocks residence card. We get our residence cards in our 3rd transfer so we can live here legally. So, I just barely got mine last transfer and I was back again with Sister Stocks! Too funny. We left Thursday night and had our 3 and a half hour bus ride (ah). We stayed with the sisters by the airport and then she got her card form filled out. Then we went straight back home! Another 3 and a half hour bus ride! It was great.
Our transfers are this Monday. I will probably be staying. Sister Stocks will probably leave!
Love you all. Have a nice week!
Love,
Sister Anderson
Kinder eggs, mine is princess and sister stocks avengers.
Kinder bueno egg that came with disney princess stuff inside haha.
The new pingo doce opened! its so close to our apartment. It's SO HUGE AND BEAUTIFUL, the best grocery store ever.
I gave a talk. My name in the program Sidter Anderson - haha!
My hair is way long cause I don't know where to get it trimmed. :)
Sister Stocks did her residence card this week so we traveled to Lisboa. !! This was right before we left on our ´´vacation´´ 3 and a half hour bus ride. We just drove around all day and got on another bus and drove and got on another bus etc. I got car sick.
This is me saying 'Let's go to Disneyland!' Haha
Pot pie from your recipe, mom. It was really yummy!
It was delicious, tasted just like yours at home! I'm an expert chef now :)
I fixed and washed our curtains. They are beautiful now. Thank you for the curtain diagram, Mommmmma.
I got my birthday package! I also got Grandma's and grandmas dear elder! I have it all!
This is what I bought last week from Disney store. They are called tsum tsums.
Star Wars pen.
No comments:
Post a Comment