Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Called to Serve!

Today I received my mission call! I submitted my papers on the 24th.. I can't believe I got my call so fast! This entire process has been super fast. I made the decision to serve exactly one month ago from today.

"Dear Sister Anderson:

You are hereby called as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Portugal Lisbon Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, August 20th, 2014. You will prepare to teach the gospel in the Portuguese language."



I knew when I opened my call that Portugal is where I'm needed right now. It feels so right! I know it's where I'm supposed to be and I can't wait to help teach the gospel to those in need!

I am a little nervous about learning Portuguese but I know the Lord will help me learn the language once I dedicate myself to His service!



xoxo
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment