We are working on finding solid investigators! One of our new investigators, João, came to church yesterday. He is really cool. He investigated the church about two years ago and we contacted him on the street like a week ago! He loves to learn and has LOTS of questions. His native language is French. The Sisters that taught him two years ago gave him a French Book of Mormon and he brought it with him to church yesterday. He thinks that the Book of Mormon clashes with the Bible. We are trying to teach him that they compliment each other! Please pray for him so that he will be able to understand. He is such a cool guy! He is from Congo I think.
We have so many other cool people that we are teaching. Maybe sometime I´ll be able to describe them all. José da Silva is doing great! He is so sweet.
Have a nice week! Love you all.
Love,
Sister Anderson
The pasta salad I just ate hahaha just 4.50 euros!
The chapel at Fátima. Sadly, it is being renovated right now so we couldn't go in. it opens December 2015 so I won't be here :(
Fátima is the equivalent of the Vatican in Portugal.
Isn't the lovely construction truck a nice touch?..
Fátima.
Selfie on the way back from the cave!
We went on the tour with one other person, she was from Milan!! She spoke Italian and English. I told her that my dad served there and I mentioned Torino and she has been there!
Selfie in the cave. The smell and feel reminded me of riding Pirates of the Caribbean. The whole cave just made me miss Disneyland haha. The cave was sister Dixon's idea. It was cool but i would rather be in the pirates ride itself. :)
During part of the tour the tour guide has the lights turned off so we can feel what it is like to be in a cave. He showed us with a flashlight the wedding cake stone thing haha.
Pretty!
A stone on display from Madagascar!!
Stone display. I felt like I was in my horrible geology class again.
The back of my planners.
The front of the planners.
My bed!
Package from home!
The package!!
Thanks for the package Mom!!!
The best thing in the package! :)
With Braxton's bag!!
No comments:
Post a Comment